Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Teething Has Begun.

Our little guy has started teething- poor thing. He is so uncomfortable. He is bothered mostly at night right before bedtime, but the past two days he has even started complaining during the day. Probably today has been his worst day. He has been a little drool machine and wanting to bite and chew on just about everything. He really likes the teething rings you put in the fridge, but he doesn't like to hold onto it so we have to hold it in his mouth for him; well he IS our little prince. I will definately have to pick up some infant oragel today on my way home from work.

Just think about how hard it is on adults when their wisdom teeth come in- and babies have an entire mouth of teeth to come in. I was talking to my mom today and she said that my pediatritian as a child, Dr. Kepler, said that when babies teeth they have a constant headach. How awful for them! Sophie is teething now too; she started a little while ago. I feel so bad for our little sweeties. And to think, it takes a full year for all of their teeth to come in. This is just the begining.

No comments: