Monday, April 9, 2007

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling!

Today we were playing on Jackson's Giddy and Go Gym, like we do every day. He is now really enjoying his toys- batting at the hanging one's and staring and laughing at his own reflexion in the mirror. He is so darn cute to watch.

Well I flipped him over for some tummy time and he began lifting himself up on one elbow. His whole body was doing a bit of a curve, so I encouraged it with moving his beloved mirror more and more out of his site range. This way he had to move to see it. Well after a minute or two he turned himself over onto his back!!! It was so exciting! He was completely surprised at his accomplishment- you should have seen the look on his face! But I congratulated him and gave him big kisses and he gave me his huge toothless smile in return.

I let him play on his back for a bit and then I put him back on his tummy. This time he turned himself over right away!

Good Job Little Man!!

No comments: