Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jackson!!!!


How can it possibly be, that my little man, Jackson is already 2 years old?!  I can't believe it!  When other parents would tell me to take everything in, take lots of pictures and to document as much as possible because a childs life goes by so fast, I didn't believe them.  Not until having a child of my own.  These two years have been the fastest EVER!  I now seem to measure time, not on my own experiences- but in the life and accomplishments of Jackson.  At this rate he will be learning to drive in no time!  OK, I have to stop thinking that far ahead.  I'm not even ready for kindergarden, let alone driving school!

Well Happy Birthday My Little Man!  Out Nature Explorer, Truck and Tractor Lover, Collector of Balls, and all around lover of life.  Thank you for choosing us to be your parents and letting us enjoy every single day because you are in it.  I love you with all my heart!!!

No comments: