Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You can go away now snow we are through with you!


So we've been feeling a little bit stressed out over here. Call it cabin fever, wintertime blues, sick-and-tired-of-being-stuck-inside-with-an-almost-three-year-old.... whatever. I normally love the snow; the more the better. But I have reached that peek that if we can't get outside and run around a bit soon I just might go looney. I'm tired of too much TV, too much whining and too much waking up at the crack of dawn (literally) because he is fully rested since he isn't burning off as much energy playing outside. I know spring will be here soon, but it just doesn't feel like soon enough.


 I have so many plans for this spring (and for Scott's sake it better come soon otherwise he will be up to his ears in Honey-Do Lists!) and I am super excited about getting too them! But right now I am sitting on my couch, watching the snow fall softly around us blanketing the world in quiet white. It is just beautiful, and I am going to keep reminding myself that while I listen to Little Man tell me how when it warms up we can go on a walk. I can't wait.

No comments: