Thursday, January 20, 2011

Owen's 2 Month Dr. Visit

Owen 2 months old

Today Owen went in to see Dr. Biglow for his 2 Month well baby visit.  This little guys has been growing in leaps and bounds and I have been dying to see how much he has actually grown.  Well he was the hit of the office, of course!  No one could get over his hair- such a conversation starter.  If I got a dollar for every time someone commented on his hair I would be so rich already!


He is in the 50th percentile all around for weight, length, and head circumference.  He weighs a whopping 12 lbs 4 oz!  This means he has gained 6 lbs since birth- great job big guy!!  He also grew an inch and a half, measuring in at 22.5 inches long and his head circumference also increased to 40.5.  The doctor says my children are the cutest little boys she has ever seen (like I had any doubt otherwise... proud mommy moment. hehe).


She said that he is in perfect health and that we didn't need to come back until he turns 4 months old.  The bummer news is that he had to receive some vaccinations today- 6 in total!  Thankfully they group them together so he only had to have two shots and one oral vaccine.  But oh how I hate that cry.  It brings tears to my eyes every single time.  He was a champ though, he was able to calm down pretty quickly once he was snuggled in my arms.


Speaking of hair, his is growing just as much as the rest of him- and it is growing in blonde just like his brothers did!  It is about a half an inch longer then at birth, you can tell by the blonde roots.  Too cute.  Our little rock 'n roller.  Although in these pictures I think he looks more like a future line backer :)

Especially this one!

No comments: