Thursday, January 27, 2011

rough day today.

Nothing major.  Nothing we can't fix.  Just that being a parent is a really tough job sometimes. These are a few wise words I wanted to be reminded of today.


"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

‎"Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak."
-William P. Young

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
-John 14:27

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet."
-Lucy Maud Montgomery

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
-Matthew 6:34

No comments: