Saturday, July 2, 2011

May Catch Up

ok, so maybe not flooding.... ehhh, whatever. What can you do. Life gets busy and I get bad at blogging. But I can not forget all of the wonderful milestones that my baby is accomplishing- and so fast too!! Every day I am amazed at this little guy. He is growing in leaps and bounds.  Bare with me, I am going to try and play catch up a little bit....

In May, Owen became a supported sitter, which makes life much more fun!  But it also means we have entered the world of head bumps (Owen) and the heart stops (for the rest of us!!)  Because of this, Jackson has become especially concerned that Owen is going to fall backwards and hit his head.  So he has appointed himself the job of making sure the Boppy is safely wrapped around him for support.


Aside from the head bumps, sitting up has proven to be super fun.  I love watching my little men begin to play together!  Jackson is such a good big brother, showing Owen how toys work and gently (usually, anyways) playing with and holding him.


A whole new world is opening up for him, and he is having a blast!


Probably the coolest thing for Jackson this month is that he has learned how to use the computer!  We have been having so much fun learning about dinosaurs, practicing our letters and playing all sorts of games.  He has gotten so good that he hardly needs me to even help him anymore.  Needless to say, he feels like such a big boy.


My boys are growing up so fast!

No comments: