Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Kelly Miller Circus

On Monday, Jackson and I had a whirlwind of a trip up to Kelley's Island with Auntie Bon Bon and the girls to see the Kelly Miller Circus.  They come every year to the little Island and put on a terrific show.  Aside from it being (almost) unbearably hot, it was a great time!

Sophie went on the shortest camel ride known to mankind.  But it was good enough for her, thank goodness for 3 year old attention spans!

Jackson got a special prize- an awesome tiger that lights up.  He looooves this thing!

I was in the middle of getting into the pose, so I am mid-movement.  Oh well.  All the kids were actually looking at the camera!  

The Girls (Jackson refused to look at the camera, the stinker)

This circus actually had elephants, and tigers, camels and horses!  

Silly Anna!

The little ones were soooooooo tired after such a big day.  They passed out while watching Sleeping Beauty.  Such cuties.

We had to leave earlier then the Stenger's so Jackson and I got to walk onto the ferry boat this morning.  He was overflowing with excitement!  For a kid that usually hates to have his picture taken, kept telling me "OK Mommy,  take a picture of me doing this!"

me and my Little Man

Jackson is being a tiger like at the circus.  Rooooaarr!!!

Is he handsome or what?!


This was a great trip, if only a little too short!  Can't wait to go back!

No comments: