Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kelly's Baby Shower

Me, Andrea and Kelly

Over the weekend I attended my friend Kelly's baby shower.  In college me, Andrea and Kelly were inseparable, and I am so grateful that we have remained close friends after all these years.  It was a beautiful shower, with delicious food, wonderful company and best of all I got to spend lots of quality time with my girls!  Oh how I have missed them!

Kelly and I thought we would be silly and squish little Andrea with our big bellies. lol

Us ladies giving the baby some loving!

There were four of us pregnant women here!  Brittany (farthest to the left) actually went into labor that night and had a baby girl!  Guess all that baby excitement got her little one moving!  

Our pregnant congo line. hahaha
Brittany: 39 weeks, Kelly: 32 weeks, Heather: about 23 weeks, and Me: 18 weeks

Andrea was trying very hard to feel Kelly's baby kick throughout the day. Baby didn't want to perform on command for a while there, but she finally gave in and showed off some acrobatics.   

It is so special to share pregnancy with a close girlfriend.  Now if I could just get Kelly and her husband to move closer (they currently live in Arlington, VA), it would be perfect! 

Instead of driving straight back to Columbus, Andrea stayed the night.  I think our Jackson fell in love.  He thought she was just the coolest.


Kelly, thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate with you on your special day!  I am so proud of you honey and you make the most beautiful pregnant woman ever!  I can't wait to meet your little princess- let the countdown begin!

No comments: