Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is day number 136 and you're 19 weeks pregnant!

The other night while rocking Jackson, he was hugging and kissing my tummy.  He does this all the time, which I find so heart warming and sweet.  But tonight he decided to lift up my shirt "Mommy, I want to snuggle with my baby brother.  Can you keep your shirt like this?"  So with my shirt pulled up over my belly, Jackson cuddled right on up and gave baby a big kiss and said "I love you baby."

Talk about a tear jerker! This hormonal pregnant woman was a water-works.  Oh how I love my two little boys already!

----------------------------
You have 144 days or 21 weeks left, and are 48.6% of the way there.
Baby's age since conception is 122 days or 17 weeks. You are due on 11/13/2010.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and measures 6 inches, head to bottom, about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The hair on his scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: Your baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, taking to him, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

1 comment:

jess said...

awww, so sweet - love it!