Monday, June 14, 2010

Names from a three year old....



I forgot to tell you about this!  After we found out our news I called my sister right away to tell her.  After hearing all of the excitement, Sophie wanted to get on the phone and talk to me. This was our conversation....
Sophie: Hi Auntie Amie
Me: Hi Sophie!
Sophie: So you are having a baby boy?!  What are you naming him?
Me: Yes!  Isn't that exciting?!  I am not sure what we want to name him.  Can you help us think of baby boy names?
Sophie: Yeah!  You can call him Sprinkles!
(back ground noise: hysterical laughter from Anna and Bonnie.  They were both dying....)
Me: Wow!  Sprinkles?!  That is a cool name.  Thanks Sophie!  
Sophie: welcome!  Well I have to go now.  I love you Auntie Amie! 

I will have to make sure to ask Sophie next time we have to name a pet rabbit or puppy dog ;)  I love that girl.  Too cute!

2 comments:

Baby Kry said...

Hi! It is Katie (diulus) Krynicki! Just thought you would want to know who from Hawaii is looking at your blog..haha. This is a great post and I love the blog!

Amie said...

Hi Katie! So nice to see you on here :) And thank you so much! Isn't Sophie something else?!